Autor Wątek: Would you Please Translate? - Remote Control Failure  (Przeczytany 2930 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

RedDwarf

Would you Please Translate? - Remote Control Failure
« dnia: Maja 25, 2013, 20:06:05 »
I would appreciate it if someone could translate this into Polish for me, just in case the person who posted about a DVD070 failure cannot read English.

[
I remember seeing someone post to a thread saying that their DVD070 remote control had failed. Did Manta fix your DVD070? Or did they replace it with a refurbished item? Does your DVD070 still work okay now?
]

I did not expect such a thing to go wrong so quickly.

My DVD070 powers up but does not respond to the remote control and therefore it cannot be used. It plays a DVD menu but no further.

I have tried a universal remote but it would not either learn the Manta remote commands, it did not detect anything, the universal remote control would not get the basic standby working in order to detect the codes and there were no codes for Manta devices.

I therefore don't know whether it is the remote control which is dead or whether the problem is with the DVD070 player. Sending a remote back would cost a lot less. It's expensive sending the complete unit to Poland, about 50% of the original cost, something which I had not anticipated.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 25, 2013, 20:08:55 wysłana przez RedDwarf »
I speak English. English->Google translate->Polish->Google translate->English to check that the text can be understood.

zahir

Odp: Would you Please Translate? - Remote Control Failure
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Września 15, 2013, 12:18:41 »
The remote control has a small range (3 m) and the angle of view.
Press the power button and see the remote control (via webcam mobile phone) and the light is transmitting remote control.
Lamps player turns on the delay.
Turn off the hdmi recognition by other receivers.
Sorry for English. Regards

RedDwarf

Odp: Would you Please Translate? - Remote Control Failure
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Września 16, 2013, 11:52:57 »
The remote control has a small range (3 m) and the angle of view.
Press the power button and see the remote control (via webcam mobile phone) and the light is transmitting remote control.
Lamps player turns on the delay.
Turn off the hdmi recognition by other receivers.
Sorry for English. Regards
Thank you for your reply.

When the remote worked, mine had a range of 6 Meters and the angle of reception was small.

It worked for about 4 months and then the remote would not operate the DVD070. The remote will just not function or the DVD070 is not responding to it. No other remote will operate the DVD070, not even for simple functions like standby.

I have been attempting to RMA it but Manta have not given a RMA number after 11 days. The RMA office was closed for 2 weeks. Is Manta still in Business?

If it wasn't for a Scart connection I would of never bothered with this media player.
I speak English. English->Google translate->Polish->Google translate->English to check that the text can be understood.